1. In line with Consumer Contracts Regulations you have a right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your item. If you wish to cancel your order, please do so by emailing: email@example.com, Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00 and quoting your order reference number.
2. You are responsible for paying to return the item to us, in its original packaging and packed with the same level of care as the item was received. When it is received, and deemed in good condition, we will issue a full refund for the product within 30 working days.
3. If your cancelled and returned item arrives in a lesser condition, a deduction to your refund will be made if we deem the value of the item has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
4. Proof of shipping must be obtained for all returned items. The Modern Institute/Toby Webster Ltd cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit and are not responsible for returns that do not reach us, where no proof of shipping has been supplied.
5. After 14 days of receiving your item, we can no longer accept a return unless your item is damaged, please see terms 8 and 9 below for how to report and return a damaged item.
6. If you do not return the item(s) as required after exercising your right of cancellation, The Modern Institute/Toby Webster Ltd may charge you for the direct costs of recovering the item(s).
7. You do not have the right to cancel your order if it is for audio or video recordings, which have been unsealed by you, or for items which are tailor-made or personalised, or perishable items.
8. Should your item arrive damaged, please contact us immediately and we will discuss arrangements for return, refund or exchange. For insurance purposes, we require that you provide photographic evidence of the damage, and that this clearly documents any damage to the packaging the item arrived in as well as damage to the item itself. We will also require that the damaged item and original packaging be returned to us before we can ship a replacement to you or arrange a refund for the item. You will only be entitled to a refund if the damaged item has been returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
9. For damaged items The Modern Institute/Toby Webster Ltd will be responsible for arranging the return and replacement of your item(s).